Sunday, September 27, 2026

Gakupo DiffSinger ports!


i love gakupo oh my god

English, Japanese

legit the japanese one is heavenly just slightly american accented just slightly

this is V4 gakupo because i legit forgot V5 existed

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh shit i think i mixed him up with someone else no i don't think he does

      Delete
  2. *leaps for joy* YES THE ENGLISH GAKUPO DIFFSINGER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you make any covers pls let me know also can you post demos on r/utauport and r/vocatorrent i can't use reddit on desktop lol but i think my ports are pretty good it would mean the world to me :3

      Delete
    2. I'll try on my mobile port of openutau :>

      Delete
  3. https://youtube.com/shorts/cvKhyEHUM-8?si=hIeOy96EoXhh-xqC


    https://youtu.be/Csiu6fs6O7I?si=SRJASq8vUVyy1zGR

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted to say his en diffsinger sounds weird on some notes, like when singing weathergirl his voice turns to a bass boosted whistle when singing "the news" part of "didn't you see the news today"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its probably cause he doesnt have english voicebank

      Delete